XP400 Key & Chip Programmer for Autel MaxiIM IM608 IM508
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
ECU Reading / Writing
MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
Key Reading / Writing
Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
Finding the Control Frequency
IC Card Reading / Writing
With XP400 Adapter, your Autel im608 is able to read/write eeprom,please check XP400 Adapter Chip List here.
XP400 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER Introduction:
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
DB 26-Pin Port:
Five components can be connected to this port:
Mercedes Infrared Cable
APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
APA104 – ECU Cable
APA105– MCU Cable
APA106 – MC9S12 Cable
Cross-shaped Signal Pin: Places MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal cable to read or write MCU and ECU chips.
IC Card Induction Area: Reads and writes IC card information.
Vehicle Key Slot: Holds the vehicle key to read or write vehicle key information.
Transponder Slot: Holds the transponder to read or write transponder information.
Remote Control Transponder Induction Area: Reads and writes remote control transponder information.
Mercedes Infrared Key Slot: Holds Mercedes infrared key to read or write Mercedes vehicle key information.
Status LED: Shows the current operating status of the XP400. See the table below for detailed description.