1. Including Full Brands and All Special Functions, ECU Coding, Bi-directional Testing and Adaptations for over 294 diagnostic packages + over 246 car brands.
2. The full package of car brands is available with 2 year of updates.
After two years, you can renew your subscription or use those car brands that were downloaded at the last moment. In case you do not plan to renew your subscription, keep a folder with the car brands. Then, if your tablet is lost or broken, you can transfer all data to another Android device without buying a subscription.
3. Activation of all brands is only available for Android.
Users of iOS devices can use the official Thinkdiag software. Truck activation is also available with annual updates. To activate Thinkdiag, you should first check the adapter for proper functionality.
1. This is All Car Brands License work with Thinkdiag only, no Thinkdiag Hardware in package.
2. Do not connect to the program from PlayMarket or the App Store (as well as derivatives based on them)! These programs block the possibility of flashing the device to the PRO version! After that, the use of full software with all brands and special functions becomes impossible!
3. ThinkDiag new version EasyDiag 4.0 + PRO software for all car brands! We carried out detailed diagnostics (including online coding) on dozens of cars, collected feedback from the STO partners, so we can confidently say that ThinkDiag is a powerful diagnostic tool that has no analogues in its price range.
ThinkDiag is a professional-grade automotive diagnostic scanner with support for special functions:
– service procedure resets ,
– online coding,
– function activation,
– configuration changes,
– working with the immobilizer and keys
– working with the odometer
The main differences between Thinkdiag and the official versions of EasyDiag 2.0 and EasyDiag 3.0:
1. Thinkdiag is a professional-level diagnostic device, unlike Easydiag, which was developed by Launch for car enthusiasts.
2. Thinkdiag is 30% faster and supports all electronic components of modern cars.
3. Thinkdiag supports 16 special reset, training and adaptation functions.
4. Thinkdiag officially comes with 4 free programs: OBDII + demo + one brand of car to choose from + one special function.
5. According to the manufacturer, ThinkDiag is a professional instrument-level scanning tool worth $ 3,000 (price in dollars for reference).
16 Special Functions:
1. Reset oil service intervals.
2. Calibration of the steering angle.
3. Reset electronic parking brake.
4. Battery registration and battery maintenance.
5. Bleeding and activation of ABS.
6. Reset and learn electronic throttle position.
7. Starting the regeneration of the particulate filter (DPF).
8. Reset and prescription of the tire pressure monitoring system.
9. Gearbox training.
10. Work with keys and immobilizer.
11. Prescribing nozzles and maintenance of the injector.
12. Reset air suspension.
13. Reset gearbox adaptations.
14. Dump hinged roof.
15. reset AFS.
16. EGR discharge.
Cover Up to 115 Major Car Brands: