Monocular Panoramic Reversing System for VW MQB
- Product Code: SO490-1
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 0.80kg
- Size (LxWxH): 12cm x 11cm x 13cm
Tuirel hummingbird is a real view camera which different from traditional rear view camera. Traditional panoramic image reversing system would need 4 cameras, cost is high and installation complicated. Based on traditional technology, Tuirel engineer used two years time developed Single-camera panoramic reversing system, only need install one camera on the car tail,you can realize car landscape, support reverse trajectory, four-wheel angle follow-up and vehicle bottom perspective function.
Features of Tuirel Hummingbird Reversing System:
1. Capture images with a single 180 degree wide-angle AHD HD camera
2. High-performance dual-core CPU, The main frequency is 1.2G, and the secondary cache is up to 1M. Support for floating point arithmetic
3. Special camera bracket. Easy to install without punching
4. Car body-specific vehicle data, using CAN bus to get real-time data of the car
5. Combine the real-time data of the vehicle body to perform software algorithm processing on the image of the camera to obtain an accurate panoramic image.
6. In the versatility section, standard CVBS transmission is used to support most models and rear-mounted navigation on the market, which is easy to install and replace.
Innovation of Tuirel Hummingbird Reversing System:
1. SAXWAL core software algorithm synthetic imaging
2. Forming a panoramic image around the vehicle based on changes in the position of the vehicle
3. Accurate reversing trajectory with the change of the moving angle of the vehicle
4. Car model image simulates the actual angle of the wheel Solved some drivers who don’t know How to hit the steering wheel
5. The vehicle's perspective algorithm design obtains the actual situation of the vehicle bottom, avoiding cross line during the reversing process and not seeing the parking line