Launch X431 V+ Wifi/Bluetooth 10.1inch Tablet Global Version 2 Years Update Online
- Brand: Launch X431
- Product Code: SP184
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 12.10kg
- Size (LxWxH): 60cm x 41cm x 17cm
Launch X431 V+ V4.0 is a high cost-effective automotive diagnostic device developed based on Android 9.0 System. It adopts Android 9.0 System, 8-core 1.8GHz processor, which runs faster and more stable. It is equipped with DBSCar IV connector as standard, which can be directly inserted into the slot of the host connector, easy to use and not easy to be lost. X-431 V+ V4.0 can cover more than 98% of the car models in the market, realize the fault diagnosis of the whole system, and has many advantages such as strong diagnosis function and accurate test data.
Launch X431 V+ V4.0 Features:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage, powerful diagnostic functions, and precise test result.
2. Equipped with DBSCar IV connector as standard, which can be directly inserted into the slot of the host connector, easy to use and not easy to be lost.
3. Adopts Android 9.0 System, 8-core 1.8GHz processor, which runs faster and more stable.
4. One-click update via Wi-Fi,Two Years Free Update Online
5. Supports remote diagnosis.
6. Supports frequently 20 used special function.
7. No Software download IP limitation: Oversea download and update available
8. Supports expansion module: endoscope, immobolizer programmer and Wi-Fi printer. (purchased separately)
9. Supported Multi-Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Korean, Japanese, German, Russian.....
Launch X431 V+ Function List:
The diagnostic scanner X431 V+ enables you to scan full control units for a number of cars such as Engine, ABS, SAS, Transmission, Fuel system, Emission system, Body, and so on. Therefore, there is no need to buy other tools for diagnosing systems, saving you much time and money from the long term.Automatically identify VIN upon connection to the vehicle for intelligent diagnosis.Read all OTC types for full system, view, graph and record data PIDs, support bi-directional controls, actuation test and all other diagnostic functions.
Active Test & ECU Coding
This diagnostic tool LAUNCH X431 V+ supports active test (Bi-directional control) to request information or command a module to perform specific tests and functions. For instance, in the case of OBD II generic information Mode 1, you can initiate a request for information from the powertrain control module, and the PCM responds by sending the information back to the scan tool for display. This LAUNCH X431 V+ also have the ability to actuate relays, injectors, coils, or perform system tests, etc.
Because every automobile actuator has a record code in ECU, which is the basis for automobile computer to mobilize their work. LAUNCH X431 V+ is equipped with advanced ECU coding function for addressing the following issues:
1. After you change the bad actuators or certain parts, you need to use this function to make a new code and recognize the new actuators.
2. By changing the code with the ECU coding, it’s easy to improve vehicle performance or stimulate high-end functions for the car.
3. ECU coding enables multiple car systems to recognize each other and then the actuators can start to work.
20 Commonly-Used Service Functions
OIL RESET– Reset the oil life systems every time the oil and oil filter are changed;
INJECTOR– Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed;
BRAKE RESET– Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.;
SAS RESET– Perform steering angle sensor calibration and clear records;
BAT.RESET– Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc.;
BLEEDING– When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity;
ELEC.THROTTLE RLRN– Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
TPMS RESET– Tire pressure resetting is required to be performed after maintenance is performed;
DPF REG– Clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance;
GEAR LEARN – Perform gear learning for the car when the engine ECU, the crankshaft position sensor, or the crankshaft flywheel is replaced;
KEY PROGRAMMING – Help ECU to recognize the new keys when you need to add new keys.
ABS / SRS / Transmission / Engine Reset
AFS / EGR / GEARBOX / SUSPENSION / SUNROOF Reset
Launch X431 V+ Vehicle Coverage:
Launch X431 V+ scan tool can diagnose electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American, China, up to 108+ car brands, up to 10000+ car models.
Launch X431 V+ Reviews:
1. Great control of vehicle diagnostics a little more start up instructions for us non nerds, limiting vehicle coverage for just most north american brands and allowing the option to expand for the rest so to lower the cost of the original unit would make this scanner more approachable.
2. I was in search for a OE level scan tool for my father who has an automotive shop is Mexico. I did several research and found many scan tools out their with OE level diagnostic capabilities but I needed something that not only would work with vehicles sold in the USA but also vehicles from Latin America since they do offer different models. I found that all scanners/computers had the capabilities of reading DTC, scan, graph but the Launch x431 pro 3 v 2.0 had a much broader coverage of not only the basic capability's and over 100 vehicle makes and models but also has transmissions, ABS, SRS, Body control module, Suspension, infotainment, TPMS, key programming and much more all in one tool, plus it had capabilities of other languages and functionality in many other country's which my concern was Mexico so this scanner covered all of our needs.
3. Got this and so far its done what was expected happy with it used to replace a aultel maxs908p because the cost to update it is close to this cost. Found a special at under 1000.
Launch X431 V+ FAQs:
Q1: What is difference between launch x431 v and launch x431 v+?
A1: The differences are as below:
1. The screen size of LAUNCH X431 V+ (10.1 inches) is larger than V(8 inches). One screen can display 15 data stream (Graphic and textual), three more than V, which is easy to navigate.
2. You can use LAUNCH X431 V+ longer and avoid frequent charging, because its battery life is 1.6 times that of V.
3. LAUNCH X431 V+ equipped with more diagnostic cables than V. so the compatible vehicle models of LAUNCH X431 V+ are broader.
V+ is compatible with LAUNCH X431 heavy duty modules (need to be purchased separately) and becomes a diesel-integrated diagnostic device with more powerful functions. V is not compatible with heavy-duty module.
Q2: Does this tool offer super car diagnostics?? ferrari, maserati, lamborghini??? clutch pid, service reset etc
A2: This tool can test ferrari, maserati but not lamborghini, it can not only do clutch pid, service reset these basic function on your ferrari, maserati, but also can do such as battery reset, brake reset, oil reset, ABS bleeding, throttle adaptation, TPMS reset, DPF regeneration, gear learning and IMMO, etc.
Q3: Will this scanner work on a ford 7.3 diesel motor?
A3: i have the x431 vplus with the heavy duty and I use it on the ford with the cummings I can use it on the 7.3 but like I said I have the x431 plus with heavy duty for me the little extra coast for the heavy duty was worth it.
Launch X431 V+ Package List: