Autel Robotics EVO II Drone 8K HDR Video Camera Drone Foldable Quadcopter Rugged Bundle
Autel EVO II 8K Camera Drone Highlights
1. World's First Foldable 8K Drone: Autel EVO II is the world's first 8K foldable drone on the planet! With 48MP interchangeable camera, 1/2" CMOS sensor, EVO II drone captures still images at resolutions up to a massive 8000 x 6000 and HDR videos. F/1.8 fixed aperture and 4x lossless zoom allow you shot simply better image quality in the air.
2. OMNI-Directional Obstacle Avoidance: Autel EVO II drone quadcopter's front, rear, left, right, top, and bottom binocular vision sensing systems use image data to calculate the distance between the aircraft and potential obstacles. This EVO 2 cusumer grade 8K drone starts detecting potential hazards at up to 30m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision.
3. GIMBAL Interchangeable: All cameras for EVO II series drones can be purchased separately and are interchangeable! As the EVO II Series gimbals are interchangeable, you can easily swap over the different cameras and gimbals to upgrade the EVO II drone to EVO II Pro or EVO II Dual.
4. 40 Min Flight Time & 5.6 Miles Transmission: The Autel EVO 2 8K camera drone comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forward motion and 35min at a hover and transmits video feeds from up to 9km/5.6 miles away.
5. Only Autel offers Hyperlapse photography in 8K: With Hyperlapse mode, no post processing is required. The 8K images may be taken straight out of the drone and may be shared immediately. JPEG and RAW files are recorded simultaneously. Create perfect flight paths and achieve accurate, repeatable hyperlapse videos with just one click.
Industry Leading 8K Camera.
Autel EVO 2 is the only 8K folding drone on the planet. Capture content at resolutions up to a massive 8000x6000. This resolution gives users the flexibility to print images over 100 inches wide. Grab incredible screenshots, punch-in, scale or display on massive monitors up close. Lossless in-camera zoom up to 4x. With 8k there are no limitations.
Experience the current leading edge of video resolution with the EVO II 8K Drone from Autel. With an 8K camera payload, the EVO II 8K can capture video at up to 7680 x 4320 resolution (8000 x 6000 stills). This lets you make prints up to 100" wide, punch in, crop, and scale images with great detail, and capture stunning hi-res screenshots from your footage.
The EVO II drone provides hi-end specifications and abilities well beyond videography and photography. The 7100mAh battery lets it fly for up to 40 minutes at a time, the motors can fly in Ludicrous Speed mode at up to 44.8 mph, and you can transmit HD footage back to the controller's 3.3" OLED screen from up to 5.6 miles away. While flying and tracking, 12-sensor omnidirectional obstacle avoidance is coupled with a dual-core processor and AI machine learning to let the EVO II navigate itself around the environment safely, while still getting the shot.
1. Autel Robotics EVO II Drone 8K HDR Video Camera Drone Foldable Quadcopter Rugged Bundle
2. All Three Cameras interchangeable
3. Built-in 3.3" OLED Remote controller
4. Capture 8K Video & 48MP Photos
5. 1/2" CMOS sensor, 4x lossless in-camera zoom, f/1.8 Aperture
6. 12-Sensor 360°c Obstacle Avoidance
7. Up to 40-Minute Flight Time
8. HD Transmission up to 5.6 Miles
9. Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
10. AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
11. Defogging mode
12. Foldable design for a compact and ultra-portable form factor
13. Battlock system to help prevent accidental battery ejections during hard maneuvers and landings
14. Radar feature for more environmental information while manually piloting with avoidance turned off
15. Camera done comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forward motion to up to 9km away and 35min at a hover
8K Resolution— 48 Million Pixels, providing sharper images, greater detail, and richer color.
With a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor, EVO II captures impressive 48MP photos. Lossless in-camera zoom up to 4x. Get ready to take your aerial content to the next level. Autel EVO II 8k records in resolutions up to 7680x4320. With 16 times more pixels compared to HD and 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k, 8k video redefine image detail.
EVO II records 8k video up to 25fps, 6k video up to 30fps, 4K video up to 60fps and 2.7k video up to120fps. 10-Bit Log Color supported.
Interchangeable Camera design allows you to upgrade your EVO II to EVO II Pro or Dual at any time
As the EVO II Series gimbals are interchangeable, you can easily swap over the different cameras and gimbals to upgrade the EVO II drone to EVO II Pro or EVO II Dual.
LiveDeck: Stream Anywhere
With Autel Live Deck , the video from the EVO 2 drone can real-time output to any device including computer, tv, tablet, etc, to meet the requirements of scene monitoring and live streaming.
EVO II - AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
EVO II smart tracking uses deep learning algorithms to automatically track the selected subject while avoiding obstacles during flight. The function can track the subject in three modes: behind, side-by-side, or fixed position.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
EVO 2's front, rear, left, right, top, and bottom binocular vision sensing systems use image data to calculate the distance between the aircraft and potential obstacles. Begin detecting potential hazards at up to 30m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision.
40 Mins Flight Time & 5.6 Miles HD Transmission
The Autel EVO 2 8K Foldable Drone comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forward motion to up to 9km/5.6Miles away and 35min at a hover.
Viewpoint allows the user to send the aircraft to a selected destination by touching a point on the screen. Featured with the same waypoints function as EVO to program autonomous flight routes. EVO II can even save multiple waypoint missions making it easy for surveying.
Auto Go Home & Accurate Landing
EVO 2 will return home automatically when Low Aircraft Battery Level and Communication Lost. Additionally, EVO 2's bottom binocular vision camera to create a density depth map. Then, it calculates the depth map's flatness and angles to ensure an accurate and safe landing.
Autel EVO II Specifications:
Autel EVO II ( Aircraft) Specifications:
Takeoff Weight: 1127g (EVOII)
Max Speed: Standard mode: 15 m/s; Ludicrous mode: 20 m/s
Max Flight Time: (no wind) 40 minutes
Max Hovering Time: (no wind) 35 minutes
Max Wind Speed Resistance: Level 8
Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
Operating Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
Internal Storage: 8 GB
SD Storage: Standard: 32 GB; max. support 256GB
Autel EVO II Camera (Sensor):
48 Million Effective Pixels
ISO Range 100-3200
MAX Resolution 8000x6000
EVO II Standard Package List:
1. EVO II 8K Aircraft
2. 2pcs Battery
3. Remote Controller
4. 110V Battery Charger
5. 3 Pairs of Propellers
6. Hard Case
7. Micro-USB Controller Charger Cable
8. Micro-USB Type-B Connection Cable
9. Micro-USB Type-C Connection Cable
10. 32GB U3 Micro SD Card