Autel Maxisys MS909 Scan Tool without Advanced VCMI
The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The MS909 features the new MaxiFlash VCI, a combination VCI and vehicle communication tool providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications. The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable Lithium battery providing 8 hours of continuous use to ensure you always have the power to scan.
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programmin
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes