Autel MaxiLink ML529 OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool
1. AutoVIN: Quickly identify manufacturer-specific codes
2. O2 Sensor Test: Retrieve and view the O2 sensor monitor test results
3. Live Data: View live or real-time PID data of vehicle's computer modules
4. Read Codes: Read the stored codes, pending codes and permanent codes
5. Freeze Frame Data: View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
6. I/M Readiness Status: Check the operations of the emission system on OBD2-compliant vehicles
7. Erase Codes: Delete codes/freeze frame data/manufacturer-specific data/I/M readiness monitor status
8. On-board Monitor Test: Access the result of on-board diagnostic monitoring test for specific components
9. Mode 6: Read the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID; read codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
MaxiLink ML529, with enhanced mode 6 and AutoVIN function, is all you'll need to check engine faults on most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles. The code reader can not only read the generic codes but also display the manufacturer-specific codes, as well as help you clear codes and display monitor and I/M readiness status.
Full OBDII Functions:
1. Internet Updatable
3. Views freeze frame data
4. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
7. Prints data via Windows-based PC
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness (emissions) status
10. Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
11. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
12. AutoVIN function for quickly identifying manufacturer-specific codes
15. Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menu and DTC definitions
16. Troubleshooter code tips aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnostics and vehicle repair
17. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
ML529, the Upgraded Version of AL519
The scan tool ML529 is a useful tool for enhanced OBD2 diagnostics on most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, providing access to the codes, monitor test result, component information and much more. Compared to the AL519, which also has 10 OBD2 test modes, the ML529 is capable of reading enhanced codes in powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler and displaying the manufacturer-specific codes with the AutoVIN function.
AutoVIN for Manufacturer Codes
The manufacturer-specific codes are not accessible using generic scan tools, but this scan tool has a built-in AutoVIN for manufacturer-codes. If retrieved DTCs contain any manufacturer-specific codes, the AutoVIN function embedded in this tool will automatically display the definition of the code for you, offering speed and convenience for better user experience.
Enhanced Codes for Powertrain System
ML529 is an OBD2 scan tool that supports 10 OBD2 test modes, including reading/clearing codes, resetting monitors and checking monitor status, etc. The scan tool can not only read the generic codes for all the diagnosable vehicles, but it can also read the enhanced codes in powertrain system for Ford, GM, and Chrysler, offering a better insight to your vehicles.
Built-in DTC Lookup, Easy to Use
Instead of simply providing codes with definitions in the Read Codes, the scan tool has an additional built-in DTC library that covers thousands of DTC definitions for DTC guide information. You can directly access the help of definitions from the one-click question button on the tool, which is very convenient for quick issue identification.
A Reliable Diagnostic Scan Tool
The scanner can help you improve your diagnostic accuracy and reduce repair time. Our complete diagnostic platform range is backed up with professional and customer-oriented support to help you get the most out of your tool.
Software Update Makes Your Scan Tool Smarter
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite on Autel official website, and run it on computer
2. Connect the scan tool to your computer via the provided USB cable
3. Select Update Mode in the tool, enter your Autel ID and password
4. Select tool and serial number to update, and install the appropriate files
AL319 vs ML329 vs AL519 vs ML619:
|O2 Sensor Test||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|On board Monitor Test||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Read Enhanced Codes in Powerstrain Sytem||NO||YES||NO||YES||YES|
Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)
MaxiLink ML529 Display: